This portable, easy-to-use workbook provides templates and tips for front line health care professionals who want to make quick, random audits of coding and documentation operations to ensure their practice stays in compliance. You'll be able to spot activities that may result in fines or delayed reimbursement and initiate corrective action.
The 15 Minute Auditor For Physician Practices has been developed for office personnel to audit their own clinical practices in time increments that are realistic in today's fast-paced front office. This publication can be used prior to a comprehensive audit or as a monitoring tool after a comprehensive audit has been completed NEW Forms and Templates on Diskette. Now you can organize your auditing data via preformatted electronic templates.
- Expanded Key Issues Section. Prompts you with questions to ask yourself during an audit.
- Convenient Size. You'll have more room to take notes and keep records with our 8 1/2" x 11" format.
- EXCLUSIVE: Audit History Section.Located conveniently within the Table of Contents, your personal audit history will serve as proof of your ongoing efforts to stay compliant.
- Quick, Clear, Easy-to-Follow Chart Auditing Instructions.Cuts training time and provides your employees with a resource to reference other than you
- Easy-to-Use Tables. Reference a graphical interface to access the information you need to track you strengths and weaknesses, focus on trouble areas, and document successes.
- Sample Audit Worksheets. Within each chapter are audit worksheets which help you guide the auditor through each element of an audit
- Post Audit Worksheets. Each chapter includes worksheets which will help you document problem areas, enter benchmarking data, and track trends