A Guide to Patient Recruitment: Today's Best Practices & Proven Strategies is a 350-page book designed to help research professionals involved in managing and conducting clinical trials improve the effectiveness of their patient recruitment efforts. Written by Diana L. Anderson, Ph.D., with contributions from 15 industry leaders, this guide offers real world, practical recruitment strategies and tactics. It is considered an invaluable resource for educating staff on ways to improve patient recruitment and retention.
- Trends and issues influencing patient recruitment and retention
- Benchmark data on patient volunteer demographics and recruitment costs
- Effective media strategies and tactics
- Guidelines on establishing new recruitment and retention practices
- Tips on effectively communicating with potential study subjects
- Patient recruitment ethics