Recent events have brought an even greater awareness of the biotechnology industry and research centers and their contributions to BioDefense initiatives. The U.S. government, in response, has allocated billions of dollars towards these efforts.
Discover how you can meet the need…
BioDefense and Homeland Security Funding and Resource Guide, compiled by BioAbility® and published by BioWorld®, provides an invaluable understanding of the newly announced federal programs and areas of special interest:
- DRUGS & VACCINES
- PLANT AGRICULTURE
- ENZYMES & CHEMICALS
- ANIMAL AGRICULTURE
- MANY OTHER AREAS
Learn where the government's interests lie, where funding, contracting and granting programs are available, and read the details related to these programs. The BioDefense Guide provides a wealth of information to help you and your organization get up to speed. Information is provided from Homeland Security, DoD, NIH, NSF, FDA, DoE, USDA, and other agencies.
This extensive NEW guide provides:
- Comprehensive documentation on programs, interest areas, budgets, involved organizations
- Contacts within the government organizations
- A compilation of the best BioDefense websites
- Useful reference material from U.S. government sources
- Detailed charts related to specific areas of interest in various biotechnology fields.
Don't be left behind!
- The BioDefense Guide provides you the knowledge for success in meeting the needs of the Government's recent defense initiatives.
- It not only identifies the agencies and groups that have an interest in biotechnology solutions but also acts as a useful tool in providing insight into future developments.