Allied Health - Medical Records, Coding & Reimbursement
This unique resource helps the provider file successful appeals for denied claims from most payers. Appeals Made Easy identifies the claims processes of commercial and federal intermediaries, rules for workers’ compensation, and the nuances of appealing denials successfully.
- Exclusive — Written by professionals who have years of experience filing successful appeals challenging nonpayment or little payment.
- Exclusive — Learn to recognize situations where your practice isn’t getting what it truly deserves for its services.
- Be Informed. Stay abreast of the legal protections you have and that payers enjoy.
- Expert Guidance. Understand your position, what to do in the case of a claim denial or underpayment, and why you should appeal.
- Know What They Want. Learn the concerns of commercial payers like UHG, Aetna, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield.
- Training Procedures. Help you prepare documentation, forms, and resources so you can get the job done right the first time.
- Workers’ Compensation. Specific instructions for Workers’ Comp appeals.
- Scenarios and Case Studies. Learn how to work with commercial payers and federal intermediaries.
- Learn about Other Situations of Appeal. Railroad Fund, Veterans Administration, auto, CHAMPUS, MH/SA, and others require different approaches.
- Sample Letters. Review success letters submitted by your peers.