Comprehensive coverage of both benign and malignant breast lesions in an atlas based on pattern analysis and diagnostic criteria. Clinically oriented discussion reflects changes in the field and adheres to the modern way in which biopsies are interpreted. Individual chapters encompass coverage of FNA cytology, stereotactic core needle biopsy interpretation and radiologic/pathologic correlation.
- Covers the entire spectrum of common and rare breast pathologies, including normal, inflammatory, benign and malignant tumors, iatrogenic lesions, and more.
- Provides extensive coverage of both histopathology and cytopathology.
- Encompasses FNA cytology, stereotactic core needle biopsy interpretation, and radiologic/pathologic and cytopathologic/histopathologiccorrelation.
- Features more than 595 illustrations, photographs, line drawings, and tables-550 in full colour.
- Uses tables and algorithms extensively to guide readers step-by-step through diagnosis and differential diagnosis.
- Includes contributions from leading specialists in different areas of pathology.