- Offers a detailed look at microanatomy, particularly the brainstem
- Includes four-color illustrations throughout the text
- Features an interactive CD-ROM with full text, color illustrations, and 3-D visualization
- Contains a glossary of terms that is helpful to medical students
- Presents an organized overview of the CNS, sensory, and motor functional systems with new and revised material
Atlas of Functional Neuroanatomy presents a clear visual guide to understanding the human central nervous system. This second edition includes numerous four-color illustrations, photographs, diagrams, radiographs, and histological material throughout the text. Organized and easy to follow, the book presents an overview of the CNS, sensory, and motor systems with new and revised material. It also features an updated, interactive CD-ROM with full text, color illustrations, 3-D visualization, roll-over labeling, and flash animations. Containing a glossary of terms, this is an essential reference tool for medical and allied health professionals studying neuroanatomy, neuroscience, and neurology.