Geriatrics & Gerontology
A distinguished author, consultant and educator guides nurses through the comprehensive assessment of the aging adult, with careful consideration of multiple conditions and problems that can affect one another. A comprehensive resource manual accompanies the series. The two videotapes offer learners a basic understanding of issues, concerns, and procedures applicable to geriatric older adults, including:
- factors that influence data collecting and interviewing
- evaluation of mental status
- primary health and psychosocial history
- assessment of the client's home environment and activities of daily living
- practical demonstrations of physical assessment.