Author By Gloria Leifer, MA, RN, CNE, Professor, Obstetric and Pediatric Nursing, Riverside City College, Riverside, CA
Format Pageburst on VitalSource eBook
Copyright Year 2015
Length 288 Pages
Leiferís Study Guide for Introduction to Maternity and Pediatric Nursing is a rich resource that enhances your comprehension and application of material from every chapter of the textbook. With a variety of learning activities, critical thinking exercises, case studies, and review questions, this study guide reinforces your mastery of the essential maternity and pediatric nursing concepts and skills you need to pass the NCLEX-PNģ Examination and succeed in your nursing career.
- NCLEX exam-style multiple-choice review questions at the end of each chapter test basic chapter knowledge as well as ask for appropriate nursing actions, what the nurse should expect in terms of medical care of the patient, and what complications the patient is at risk of developing.
- Case Studies and Applying Knowledge activities provide additional opportunities to apply learned information to clinical care.
- Thinking Critically activities require you to apply what youíve learned in the textbook to new situations and draw conclusions based on that knowledge.
- Learning activities include matching, labeling, and completion exercises to help you learn basic concepts of maternity and pediatric nursing.
- Crossword puzzles in selected chapters are a nice way to change up the format when testing comprehension of terms and concepts.
- Answer key is located on the studentís Evolve website.
Pageburst on VitalSource eBookTrim:
8 1/2 X 10 7/8 in
Table of Contents