Author By Barbara L Yoost and Lynne R Crawford
Format Pageburst on VitalSource eBook
Copyright Year 2016
Length 360 Pages
Say hello to the perfect pocket-sized partner for Barbara Yoost and Lynne Crawford’s brand new fundamentals text: the easy-to-use Clinical Companion for Fundamentals of Nursing: Active Learning for Collaborative Practice. This new Clinical Companion features the hard-to-remember charts, graphs, numbers, and abbreviations you need to know for your first clinical experience and beyond - all in quick reference format. Its topics follow the flow of the textbook, so retrieving, reviewing, and retaining clinical facts and figures could not be easier.
- Small, portable size so you can carry it with you on clinical days and also use as a reference in clinical practice.
- Includes basic facts and figures you need for early clinical experience.
- Content presented in tabular, list, and outline formats for easy retrieval and review of key information on adult health care.
- Topics organized by unit follow the flow of the textbook.
- Chapter outlines with corresponding page numbers provide quick, easy access to information.
Pageburst on VitalSource eBookTrim:
4 3/8 X 7 3/8 in
Table of Contents