This collection of the monthly AAFP Home Study Self-Assessment monographs offers an entire six-year curriculum which covers the scope of family practice. The program is designed so that physicians may use it to enhance and maintain competence, to meet continuing medical education requirements, and to prepare for ABFP recertification examinations. Every monograph includes learning objectives, references, and pre- and posttest questions and answer
- Includes 1998 Home Study Audio recordings with printable summary outlines
- Six years, 72 Monographs, on one CD
- Print individual tables, figures, pages or entire monograph
- Cumulative Exam questions organized by year or by family practice category: perfect for recertification review
- CME credit option available
- Search, Highlight and Bookmark features for more effective study
Audio program included.