Here is the perfect networkable learning system to help you master dosage calculations. The system is comprised of three separate networkable CDs: one for Learning, Teaching and Testing. The Dosage Calculations Instructional System teaches three clear and concise methods for calculating medicaion dosages: Ratio-Proportion, Formula Method (D/HxQ), and Dimensional Analysis. The Instructional System is an interactive learning environment that leads the learner step-by- step through every aspect of dosage calculations. The assessment feature will be built for the math pre-test and the final post-test to provide students with individualized study plans with coaching tips. The system was designed with students and professionals in mind, who wish to learn or review meds at their own pace, when and where it is convenient for them.
- Automatically creates and grades online or paper tests
- Instructor's existing testbanks can be imported into the software creating a customized bank of test questions
- allows for items and frrequency analysis of questions, and class performance by topic
- the security features safeguard the testing process
- audio pronunciation of drug names, practice problems with solutions
- 200 full color drug labels on- line tutorial
- the assessment feature can pre-test and post-test each student so individualized study plans can be designed.