This new, up-to-date resource focuses on correcting malocclusion or misalignment of the teeth using the preadjusted orthodontic appliance, widely accepted as the most reliable and effective appliance in orthodontics. Extensively illustrated with line diagrams and color photographs, it serves as a practical manual of clinical procedures for orthodontists with clear coverage of each stage of treatment.
This beautifully illustrated book provides the orthodontist with an accessible and practical guide to the use of the preadjusted appliance. The books primary focus is on intra-arch consideration, or the manoeuvres involved in the alignment and maintenance of the dentition in each individual arch. It also covers inter-arch considerations, or the co-ordination of the upper and lower arches in three planes of space within the facial complex.
- Clear coverage of each stage of treatment - anchorage control during tooth leveling and aligning, arch leveling and overbite control, space closure and finishing
- Covers recent changes to the appliance system, bracket placement and archwire technology
- Written by three internationally recognised experts who lecture on the technique throughout the world
- Discusses both extraction and non-extraction treatments
- Lavishly illustrated throughout with colour photographs, line diagrams and radiographs