This new CD-ROM is a state-of-the-art tool designed with the infection control professional in mind. Here youll find the full text from APIC INFECTION CONTROL AND APPLIED EPIDEMIOLOGY: PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICE, as well as the APIC American Journal of Infection Control archives for 1997, all in one unique resource. This powerful, practical tool uses the same format of the text, allowing the user to find the desired information, view it on screen, and print it out as needed. A click on highlighted hot-links advances the user to related subject areas. The highly developed search engine expedites the search for information with speed and accuracy.
- Access more than 5,500 entries.
- Access the APIC and AJIC table of contents from buttons at the top of each page
- Quickly navigate to any content page via a bookmark instantly opened with a single click.
- Search the full text of all APIC chapters and AJIC journal issues by typing in words or phrases.
- from over 4,000 hot-links that identify related subject areas.
- Print a selected page or chapters.
- Cut, copy, and paste into notepad for easy creation of customized documents.
- Access HELP with an on-screen tutorial.
- Includes a printed HELP quick reference.
- Access the World Wide Web from any page.