The third edition of the Atlas of Clinical Dermatology is a thorough, comprehensive update of the world's leading visual reference in dermatology.
This book covers all the clinical aspects of skin diseases with an emphasis on achieving accurate diagnosis. It is lavishly illustrated with over 2000 exceptional photographs, in vivid colour, from Dr du Vivier's unrivalled clinical collection. The accompanying text clearly, succinctly and comprehensively covers the aetiology, clinical features, diagnosis and treatment of each disease. Although the focus is on common conditions, rare diseases and manifestations are also covered.
The Atlas of Clinical Dermatology is an essential purchase for all practising and trainee dermatologists.
- 'A dermatological tour de force' - BMJ
- 'The colour is lifelike thew focus sharp' - BMJ
- 'Well-written, clear and simple text' - BMJ
- 'The index is comprehensive' - BMJ
- Over 2000 exceptional images - over 50% of images are entirely new - a comprehensive update
- Includes more information of HIV and AIDS
- More coverage of pigmented skin and dermatoses of infancy and pregnancy
- Greater focus on the aetiology of conditions
- A new chapter covering diagnosis of skin diseases by region
- Expanded chapters on the cutaneous signs of systemic diseases
- Every chapter is fully updated
- Includes new chapters on HIV and AIDs
- A new chapter on conditions affecting pigmented skin , an essential area which is overlooked in other atlases
- Even more focussed than before with multiple images deleted
- Increased coverage of regional dermatology, dermatoses of infancy and pregnancy and management
- More information on immunosuppression and transplants
- A new chapter covering the diagnosis of skin diseases by region.
- Increased coverage of aetiology, black skin, dermatoses of infancy and pregnancy and management