Atlas of Cervical Spine Surgery features the expertise of three seasoned spine specialists who can help users minimize post-operative complications. Page after page, readers will find step-by-step illustrated guidance on standard techniques as well as today's most advanced cervical spine procedures used extensively by the authors with great success. It features detailed discussion of the hottest topics in the field, including anterior cervical plasty • transoral resection of the odontoid • posterior C1-C2 techniques • posterior lateral mass fixation • and others.
- Covers conventional techniques such as posterior wiring • laminectomy • and keyhole foraminotomies.
- Presents vital information on unusual circumstances physicians may encounter when treating both the posterior and anterior cervical spine.
- Features step-by-step descriptions of specific surgical procedures ranging from the transoral approach to posterior cervicothoracic fusion.
- Includes surgical pearls that make it easy to understand and perform each procedure.
- Discusses common pitfalls that help readers avoid complications and costly mistakes.
- Uses over 400 easy-to-follow illustrations that illuminate each procedure and display the appropriate instrument used for a given technique.
- Provides a consistent chapter organization that puts all the information readers need right at their fingertips!
- And so much more!