Written in rapid-fire question-and-answer format, Advanced Surgical Recall, 4e provides a quick, efficient review of commonly tested information covered on the ABSITE and Oral Board exams. This portable quick-reference contains detailed illustrations of anatomic landmarks, concise coverage of surgical techniques, and a practical two-column format with questions on the left and answers on the right.
The Fourth Edition offers an increased focus on ABSITE review throughout, including a new Rapid Fire Review for the ABSITE section that provides quick sample cases to test recall.
- 30 new illustrations clarify key topics.
- An increased focus on ABSITE review enhances the usefulness of the volume.
- A new Rapid Fire Review for the ABSITE section provides state-of-the art preparation for the ABSITE.
- A two-column format with questions on the left and answers on the right facilitates “self-pimping” and board prep.
- A surgical overview and background section is packed with practical advice and tricks of the trade.
- Questions test both basic and complex surgical knowledge, as well as the types of clinical scenarios that residents face every day on the wards.