Mastery of key terms is easy with the book’s hundreds of fun and engaging in-text, , and online exercises, including new flashcard and audio pronunciation activities, crossword puzzles, Hangman, medical case record and spelling bee questions, figure labeling exercises, and true/false, fill-in-the-blank, and multiple choice exercises.
- UPDATED! Case Studies now highlight the role medical terminology plays in communication to help student connect what they are learning to practice.
- NEW! Additional chapter exercises with more variety for fun and efficient practice are integrated into the narrative.
- NEW! Flashcard and Audio Pronunciation activities, available online and on the, are indicated by icons in the text to drive student usage.
- NEW! An enhanced art program with 20 new photos visually reinforces the content.
- NEW! Top 200 Drugs Pharmacology Flash Cards with Audio Pronunciations, available online and on the, help students master pharmacology terms.
- NEW! Enhanced online student resources provide additional opportunities for students to practice.
- Help your students connect what they are learning to clinical practice with redesigned Case Studies that highlight the role medical terminology plays in communication.
- Enhance student mastery of medical terminology with a wide variety of exercises integrated into the narrative for fun and efficient practice
- Reinforce the learning process with the book’s concise and user-friendly approach, logical organization, and study tables that summarize chapter terms in an easy-to-reference format
- Increase student mastery with Word Sense features that highlight fun facts about medical or easily confused terms.
- Help your students learn word parts, definitions, and abbreviations with Word Elements and Abbreviations tables.
- Introduce your students to the variety of health care professions with the overview of practice and practitioners included in each specialty-based chapter.
- Increase student retention with Chapter Quizzes that allow students to test their mastery.
- Give your students access to an English to Spanish Audio Pronunciation Guide online.