Radiology & Imaging
Designed for easy use at the PACS station or viewbox, here is your right-hand tool and pictorial guide for locating, identifying, and accurately diagnosing lesions of the extracranial head and neck. This beautifully produced atlas employs the spaces concept of analysis, which helps radiologists directly visualize complex head and neck anatomy and pathology.
With hundreds of high-quality illustrations, this book makes the difficult identification and localization of complex neck masses relatively simple. This book provides CT and MR examples for more than 200 different diseases of the suprahyoid and infrahyoid neck, as well as clear and concise information on the epidemiology, clinical findings, pathology, and treatment guidelines for each disease.
- An organized and simplified approach to the complex anatomy and pathology of the head and neck region
- More than 800 illustrations
- including color schematics
- to aid in evaluating lesions of the suprahyoid and infrahyoid neck
- Imaging Pearls containing unique clinical insights and problem-solving tips
Radiologists and radiation oncologists will find this visual text/atlas ideal as a quick anatomic reference and diagnostic tool. Radiology residents preparing for board exams and neuroradiology fellows and staff studying for the CAQ exam will also benefit from this wealth of information.