Ethics of Health Care: A Guide for Clinical Practice, 3E is designed to guide health care students and practitioners through a wide variety of areas involving ethical controversies. It provides a background in value development and ethical theories, including numerous real-life examples to stimulate discussion and thought.
- The product is ethics specific allowing a broader study of the possible dilemmas facing the health care worker.
- Includes case studies, group projects and internet projects that are designed to further enhance the student's study of ethics.
- Review questions included that stimulate critical thinking.
- Section on Transcultural Health that outlines and discusses how the doctrines of different faiths effect the compliance and behavior of patients
- Expanded Family Planning chapter to include artificial insemination, in-vitro fertilization, and surrogacy
- HIPAA information has been added throughout