This title is directed primarily towards health care professionals outside of the United States. This book provides a practical introduction to and overview of the development and implementation of evidence-based practice. It focuses on how to look for and appraise the available evidence, how to apply the evidence using a variety of approaches and in different organisational contexts, and how to understand different dimensions of personal and organisational change and its ethical components.
- Numerous examples from practice and case studies clarify theory
- Very readable writing style and user-friendly format with checklists of key issues
- Opportunities for reflective learning
New to this Edition
- Update on current policy and regulatory frameworks
- Role of clinical governance in evidence-based practice considered.