Copyright Year 1998
This new series gives medical students a powerful edge in preparing for the USMLE Step 2 exam. It contains a 180-question Pre-test, over 1,200 Simulated Test Questions and specialty question answer banks.
With access to over 2,200 questions.
- Appleton & Lange's Review for the USMLE Step 2, Second Edition: Robin J.O. Catlin, MB, BS, FRCGP, FAAFP
- MEPC: USMLE Step 2 Review: Samuel L. Jacobs, MD
- Five simulated USMLE-type tests
- Thousands of USMLE-type questions complete with answers, explanations, discussions, and references
- Pre-test helps you identify your strong and weak areas
- Timing, scoring, searching, note taking, and bookmarking functions
- Save results from one session to the next
- Clear your answers and use the program over and over
- Print questions, answers, and explanations
- Easy on-screen navigation with point-and-click controls
- Help function for every screen
- Optional audio cues provide helpful feedback
- A guide to Efficient Exam Preparation from the Best-selling First Aid for the USMLE Series
Includes All the same features of the Standard Edition plus an additional 1,200 Additional Questions and Answers in:
- Internal Medicine
- Public Health
A total of 3,400 questions!