Gynecology & Obstetrics
Through amazing medical illustrations hand-crafted by A.D.A.M.'s very own team of medical illustrators, Nine Month Miracle CD-ROM program provides a month-by-month journey from conception to birth, utilizing real-life video, accurate medical anatomy and in-body photography by world renowned photographer Lennart Nilsson. This software is appropriate for professional medical instruction, as a reference tool and also for patient education/communication.
Nine Month Miracle combines award-winning medical illustration, animation, video and photography to give you the most realistic and informative look at the incredible process of childbirth.
Using animated medical illustrations, spectacular in-body photography, excerpts from the acclaimed "Nine Months" video documentary and a wealth of additional information from the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Nine Month Miracle provides an interactive guide to understanding the various stages of growth, development and birth. Nine Month Miracle also includes a complete library of anatomical structures and a special section designed just for children.
9 Month Miracle Offers:
- Expert commentary
- Incredible illustrations
- In-Body photography
- A child's viewpoint
- Interactive games and activities
- Accurate medical anatomy
- Expert Advice
- An "inside" the mother's body for behind the scenes answers with Dr. Richards
- Observe the progressive stages of fetal development
- Explore the in-depth illustrations of male and female anatomy with extra detail on the reproductive system. Nine Month Miracle contains a "modesty setting" making it suitable for younger viewers
- Watch the stages of the baby's development
- Learn about health, fitness and nutrition
- Prepare for visits to your OB/GYN
- Know what to look for in a sonogram
- Help children to understand pregnancy