A.D.A.M. Practice Practical lets you take simulated gross anatomy practical exams complete with pinned structures and time limits - just like in the lab. Begin with a thorough review of thousands of structures in more than 500 detailed A.D.A.M. illustrations, cadaver photographs from the Bassett collection and radiographs. Compare images side-by-side and customize them with your own study notes. Then, your own test to focus on specific regions, systems, or your specific course syllabus! with over 15,000 questions available, youll definitely be ready for the big exam. A.D.A.M. Practice Practical can be used by clinicians studying for recertification, CME programs, or simply as a reference tool for anatomy.
A.D.A.M. Practice Practical lets students take simulated lab practicals complete with pinned structures and time limits - just like in the lab.
- Customize tests to focus on specific regions and systems. There are more than 15,000 possible identification and objective questions.
Or, use the Review Mode to brush up on anatomy before tests and:
- Review thousands of pinned structures in over 500 different images.
- Compare up to four images simultaneously including illustrations, radiographs and cadaver photographs
- Navigate quickly to view structures in related images
- Attach personal notes to particular images and structures for a quick study and review.
- Print any image and associated notes for convenient review away from the computer.