A multimedia introduction to the human body for grades 5-8.
A.D.A.M.® The Inside Story™ Complete provides the ideal interactive anatomy and multimedia software tools for Life Sciences in grades 5-8. The latest, award-winning CD-ROM packages - A.D.A.M.® The Inside Story™ and Life's Greatest Mysteries, are combined with an intuitive Instructor's Resources CD to create a visually rich and comprehensive curriculum.
A.D.A.M® The Inside Story™ gives students the gift of adventure and the power of knowledge. Students can explore the body layer-by-layer, then join modern day Adam and Eve as the body's miracles come alive with entertaining animations, video, and sound in their Family Scrapbook.
Life's Greatest Mysteries uses amazing animation, factoids, interactive games and winning medical illustrations to give you answers to dozens of life's most intriguing questions. The software makes a great supplement to Health, Health Careers, Personal Wellness and Anatomy and Physiology cross-circular
Enhance your curriculum with an Instructor's Resources CD of grade appropriate level ideas and classroom activities including printable worksheets.
This product has a "modesty setting" that locks out the reproductive system and covers male and female genitals with "fig leaves".
A.D.A.M. The Inside Story '97 Edition offers:
- 3D images of the heart, lung, and skull with 360 degree rotation
- Pronunciation of anatomical structures
- Comprehensive reference text
- Over 100 new illustrations
- Printable content (supplemental imagery, screen shots and reference text)
- One-button Internet access
- Over four hours of animation
- Interactive quizzes and activities