Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Research
- A treasure-trove of informational support for the pharmaceutical community, this guide
- provides a reader-friendly overview of each topic presented in the text-with definitions of industry terminology, outlines of general policies and procedures, and discussions of fundamental concepts, as well as lists of the specialized resources most commonly utilized for gathering information pertaining to that particular subject area
- contains examples of commonly used information research tools
- devotes an entire chapter to the topic of intellectual property
- offers a comprehensive section on devices and drug delivery systems
Gathering information of critical importance for professionals in the pharmaceutical and medical device industries, this guide provides a comprehensive overview of key resources, such as databases, on-line directories, reports, and periodicals-providing at-a-glance guidance and collection development tools for information professionals in this field.
Each chapter corresponds to a key stage or component of the drug development process and covers the types of information typically required at that particular phase.