Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy is the most loved and best selling anatomy atlas in the English language. In over 540 beautifully colored and easily understood illustrations, it teaches the complete human body with unsurpassed clarity and accuracy. This new edition features 45 revised, 290 relabeled and 17 wholly new plates, drawn fully in the tradition of Frank Netter, and includes more imaging and clinical images than ever before. Six Consulting Editors have worked together to ensure the new edition’s accuracy and usefulness in the lecture theatre, classroom and dissection lab. Fifty plates from the book as well as a powerful and varied bank of ancillary material, unique to this atlas, are available online through www.netteranatomy.com, the Netter website which is powered by STUDENT CONSULT.
"The care with which this volume was assembled so elegantly...is itself a stroke of genius." -Review of previous edition in Surgical Neurology
- Includes uniquely informative drawings that allow you – and have allowed generations of students - to learn structures with confidence.
- Associates normal anatomy with an application of that knowledge in a clinical setting.
- Offers a strong selection of imaging to show you what is happening three dimensionally in the human body, the way you see it in practice.
New to this Edition
- Reorganizes leader lines, to make them easier to follow and visually cleaner and unambiguous on the page.
- Provides clinically applicable information right from the start, to mirror the way that most anatomy courses are now taught.
- Online, you'll access… • Over 50 of the most important anatomy illustrations from the book. • Interactive Anatomy Dissection Modules. • Radiographs, CT scans, MRIs, and angiograms, with "labels on/off" buttons for self testing. • QuickTime movies of stacked, transverse, and sectional images from the Visible Human Project (VHP). • Review Center with "Identification Spot Tests" and USMLE-style multiple-choice questions. • Netter Special Areas such as "In the Dissection Room," "Clinical Anatomy" and "Surgical Anatomy." • Integration links to other STUDENT CONSULT titles. • and more!