- Addressing the needs of this burgeoning field, this guide
- presents authoritative discussions of procedures in cosmetic dermatologic surgery including methods for facial rejuvenation, skin resurfacing, varicose and starburst leg veins, hair removal, and scar reduction
- covers advances in Botox therapy
- examines procedures to help soften fine wrinkles, lessen skin discoloration, and improve overall skin texture
- discusses the utilization of modern laser technologies in cosmetic surgery
- studies new methods for skin and facial rejuvenation
Compiled by seasoned experts in the field, this reference provides clear guidance on the basic principles, procedures, and complications involved in advanced dermatologic surgery-offering detailed coverage of filling substances, fat transfer techniques, and the latest laser technologies.