Written for candidates sitting their MRCP Part 1 examination, this revision focuses on the recurring themes which come up in the questions. The book also includes a chapter on clinical pharmacology (which alone accounts for up to 30% of the questions), looking at aspects of drug-induced disease and drug interactions. Finally there is a chapter on statistics and epidemiology which is rarely covered in other texts, but is often included in the exam.
- Helps MRCP Part 1 candidates prepare for and pass their exam.
- Addresses an increasingly important topic in the exam.
- Addresses a topic that is vital to passing the exam, but which most candidates are poorly prepared for.
- Covers all the relevant basic science subjects plus includes clinical pharmacology.
- Is of use to candidates studying for other postgraduate exams such as PLAB, USMLE and MRCPCH.
- Is the first book of its kind in the membership market and is now regarded as essential for exam preparation.