- A must-read guide for any physician seeking guidance in phlebological practice, this reference contains
- an unsurpassed chapter on vein anatomy-described by the Journal of Vascular Surgery as the best ever written in the English language
- a comprehensive atlas of varicose vein patterns
- new concepts for individually tailored surgical treatment
- added sections on laser and nonsurgical techniques for vein obliteration
- a CD demonstrating state-of-the-art strategies for the evaluation and removal of varicose veins
The only text specifically devoted to the subject, this Second Edition serves as a complete and practical guide for office-based surgical treatment of varicose veins-providing numerous illustrations showcasing the anatomy of varicose veins, as well as step-by-step coverage of the ambulatory phlebectomy technique.