watching this video, the participant should be able to:
- 1. define bioterrorism and list two ways bioterrorism has been used in the last four decades.
- 2. describe the signs and symptoms of high-priority bioterrorism agents.
- 3. identify two modes of transmission of high-priority bioterrorism agents.
- 4. identify two clues that indicate a possible bioterrorism attack.
- 5. discuss two elements related to communicating and reporting a possible bioterrorism event.
- 6. describe how to correctly document a bioterrorism event.