News reports have brought Anthrax to the forefront of our attention. Unfortunately, there are additional, less-known biological and chemical threats plaguing our society. This engaging video program seeks to close the door on such threats by providing practical information on precautions, symptoms and treatment of the six major biological agents.
- Six major biological agents: Anthrax, Smallpox, Botulism, Plague, Tularemia and Viral Hemorrhagic Fever
- Chemical agents
- Preventative measures for industry
- Protecting water sources
- Preventing chemical or biological contamination
- Vulnerability and assessment planning
- What to do in the event of an accident or attack