Approved Bioequivalency Codes is a monthly updated loose-leaf publication that reorganizes and reformats the FDA's Approved Drug Products with Therapeutic Equivalents Evaluations (Orange Book). It provides an easy-to-read, convenient method of evaluating therapeutic equivalence. Approved Bioequivalency Codes is divided into tabbed sections of Prescription, OTC and orphan drugs, patent exclusivity, and a manufacturers listing.
Ideal for pharmacists, pharmacies and hospitals who need easily identifiable FDA-approved bioequivalent drugs for permitted substitutions.
- Drug names are listed alphabetically, by doseform and strength
- Easy-to-use alphabetical listings, cross references, and tabular format
- Trade names and synonyms are cross-referenced to their generic names
- New information quickly conveyed via monthly updates
- Contains trade names, generics, manufacturers, and the FDA-established bioequivalency code
- Easily identifiable FDA-approved bioequivalent drugs for permitted substitutions
- Monthly updates
- Quick identification