Surgery - Aesthetic
This new color atlas features practical guidance on the management of a full range of aesthetic issues using liposuction. It examines the most appropriate strategies for liposuction of the abdomen and trunk, extremities, face and neck, and breast. Dr. Wilkinson provides guidelines, warnings, and technical information for each procedure based on his own experience and the experience of other leading surgeons in the field. Nearly 800 color photographs illustrate patient selection, surgical techniques, results, and more.
- Provides insights into controversial techniques and procedures—what works, what does not, and what should be avoided.
- Examines the advantages and disadvantages of ultrasound-assisted, external ultrasound-assisted, and power-assisted liposuction.
- Explores the appropriate use of limited and complete abdominoplasty as well as abdominoplasty in combination with liposuction.
- Details methods to enhance and improve post-operative recovery.
- Discusses the use of fat grafts for cosmetic and reparative goals, cannula design, and more.
- Offers practical advice on running a plastic surgery practice today.
- Published in the Atlases in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, the popular series that also features LaTrenta’s Atlas of Aesthetic Face and Neck Surgery and Spinelli’s Atlas of Aesthetic Eyelid and Periocular Surgery.