Master Techniques in Cataract and Refractive Surgery combines the wisdom of cataract surgery with the progressiveness of refractive surgery. This text paves the way for today's surgeon to keep pace with all of the newest surgical techniques and technologies available.
Editors F. Hampton Roy, MD, FACS and Carlos Walter Arzabe, MD, along with a group of expert international surgeons, detail how the latest technology is opening the door for new corrective procedures. Master Techniques in Cataract and Refractive Surgery details all aspects of cataract and refractive surgery.
This comprehensive text written in a user-friendly style is accompanied by over 350 images. Learn how to perform cataract and refractive procedures from the start in one text. Each chapter covers indications, contraindications, detailed surgery, complications, results and references.
Covering the latest procedures, as well as those that will soon emerge, this all-inclusive and comprehensive text is a necessity for all surgeons. By seeing how the experts are performing, you will be able to understand their techniques and improve your surgical practice.
Cataract Topics Include:
- Bioptics in Cataract Surgery
- Dislocation and Decentration of Intraocular Lens
- Laser Cataract Extraction
- Lensectomy With Multifocal Lens
- Surgical Implantation of Telescopic Intraocular Lenses
- Refractive Topics Include:
- Astigmatism: LASIK, LASEK, and PRK
- Hyperopia and Conductive Thermokeratoplasty
- Phakic Refractive Lenses
- Myopia: PRK, LASIK, and LASEK
- Surgical Reversal of Presbyopia