Engineering - Electrical Engineering
Electronics Into the Future is a new interactive CD-ROM based product from Delmar that will be the perfect technology accompaniment to your DC/AC circuits text or as a stand-alone learning tools. Electronics Into the Future will offer your students and you as an instructor a range of multimedia presentations and interactive simulations designed to develop and expand major concepts in electronics. Electronics Into the Future will put the power of nonlinear technology in instructor's and students hands. As a classroom learning tool, Electronics Into the Future will give you the power to use technology to assist in clearly illustrating difficult concepts. As a gives students the power to learn theory and troubleshooting from interactive practical applications. ALSO AVAILABLE Student Version, ISBN: 0-7668-0659-6
- available in either student version or network version
- contains six interactive modules featuring elements such as: presentation video (with practical application video opening and exposition circuit modeling of the practical example, Interactive Conceptualization, Troubleshooting and much more.
- the content modules will cover the following topics: Ohm's law, amps, volts, Ohms & power, series circuits and parallel circuits, series-parallel circuits, network theorems (Kirchhoff, Superposition, Thevenin), and magnetism and electromagnetism
- Mathematics for Electronics content module. This model can be accessed as a stand alone module and is linked logically into each content module.
- recognizing that troubleshooting is one of the key learning objectives for students in DC/AC Circuits, special emphasis is placed on troubleshooting
- Electronics Into the Future will have the ability to launch the student edition of Electronics Workbench and the network version will allow you, as instructors, to add links to your own Electronics Workbench files
- runs in an easy to navigate browser environment
- includes free copy of Netscape Navigator and Internet Explorer