Engineering - Electrical Engineering
Fully updated based on the 2002 edition of the National Electrical Code®, this all-inclusive Journeyman Electrician's Review provides users with a proven-effective way of preparing for--and passing--professional licensing exams. In addition to three comprehensive practice exams, each chapter of this concise study guide focuses on a specific topic covered on the journeyman licensing exams, including general wiring methods, overcurrent protection, grounding, special equipment and occupancies, and more! Each chapter also contains an increased number of questions--styled for the first time like those that appear on actual exams--to guide readers quickly and efficiently to mastery of 100% of the information needed to pass their journeyman licensing exams. With each question about an NEC®-related topic, users are directed to cite a specific Code reference as part of the answer. As a result, they gain hands-on practice using the electrical industry's most authoritative reference as part of their test preparation, ensuring maximum readiness for all of the challenges they'll face in the field as licensed journeyman electricians.
- Chapter-end questions are now styled like the ones on licensing exams, allowing users to identify topics they've mastered and pinpoint those that require further study.
- All-new practice exams mimic actual licensing exams; familiarizing users with standard test formats, helping them to assess their readiness, and building their confidence.
- Must-know electrical math and calculator usage is reviewed in a separate chapter, providing opportunities for users to update and/or refresh their skills.
- Answers to all tests and questions are included in the back of the book, making it perfect for self-study.
- Information is complete and based on NEC® 2002, enabling users to prepare fully for journeyman exams.