Allied Health - Respiratory Therapy
This examination review book provides a personalized study plan for candidates preparing for the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) Entry-Level Examination. It presents an exhaustive review of the test matrix, including over 850 questions and analyses based on the 1998 NBRC Entry-Level Examination Matrix. A chapter on test-taking strategies is designed to build self-confidence, discusses when and how to guess, and explains how to think "the NBRC way." Each question contains a keyed answer, detailed analysis about the question, and a list of references for further study. Detailed scoring forms are available throughout the book to assist candidates in evaluating strengths and weaknesses, and for assessing progress while working through the book. Each question is also linked to a specific examination matrix item allowing candidates to become familiar with the test matrix. A timetable is also included to help the candidates organize the time and activities. (KEYWORDS: RT, RTT, Respiratory Care, Respiratory Therapy, Resp. Care, Resp. Therapy, RC)
- New content added to accommodate the July 1999 exam Matrix revision of the NBRC Test Plan. Practice software that mimics the exam is also included.
- Over 850 questions and answer analyses constructed to represent the 1999 NBRC Exam Matrix.
- Full-length, pre- and post-exam according to (new) 1999 NBRC Written Registry Exam Matrix
- Personalized study plan helps avoid wasting time and effort
- Numerous analyses referenced to the AARC Clinical Practice Guidelines