Financial and operational performance targets are critical to the success of any health care facility. But how do you set those targets? The Almanac of Hospital Financial and Operating Indicators gives you the information necessary to establish performance benchmarks. Since 1991, hospitals around the country have turned to the Almanac of Hospital Financial & Operating Indicators to review more than 70 financial ratios and operating indicators. Comparable publications maintain only Medicare cost report records. The Almanac of Hospital Financial & Operating Indicators offers a unique database of audited financial statements collected directly from hospital sources, thereby providing a much more representative picture of the health care industry
- Identify your facilityís strengths and weaknesses. Compare your hospitalís data to state and national benchmarks, as well as industry benchmark.
- Access financial indicators and ratios. Analyze current ratio, profit per discharge, revenue per bed, staffing levels, length of stay, and more.
- Reference over 3,000 independently collected audited hospital financial statements and 6,000 U.S. hospitalís Medicare Cost Report Data. The Almanac is the largest hospital database of its kind.
- Determine how managed care levels affect your profitability and outcomes. Identify managed care penetration.
- Know where to allocate your hospitalís resources. Compare your performance to established industry benchmarks.